America – Where are you going?
In our May 4, 2014, issue of this publication (#165), the apocalyptic earth beast of Revelation 13 was identified as likely the United States. Its predicted characteristics were just beginning to be observed.
- In President Obama’s farewell speech, he claimed that he made America better by “almost every measure.”
- Yet, a Heritage Foundation study, during his eight-year tenure, showed that race animosity worsened (until then, it had nearly disappeared), group identity politics expanded, healthcare costs increased, quality of healthcare lessened, and the economy underperformed. His leadership as the president of the world’s most powerful nation often minimized Constitutional principles.
President Trump promoted “Make America Great Again.” In a special report, he brought unprecedented economic prosperity (before covid-19 hit), major tax relief to the middle class, massive federal deregulation; started fair and reciprocal trade practices; brought American energy independence; had an unparalleled rapid response to the covid pandemic; expanded health care choices to U.S. citizens; and started to revitalize the politicized federal judiciary.
The pendulum has again swung back in the opposite direction within the first one hundred days of the present administration. Major newspapers have begun listing its failures. There has been growing frustration, even among liberals, at the incompetent responses to the crises within America and conflicts elsewhere, especially in the Middle East.
Revelation’s apocalyptic “earth beast” is said to be a savage creature (therion – G), covering its intentions with a deceptive Christian-like aura (lamb-like horns). Yet it will speak in favor of Satan’s “mark of the beast” agenda. It will rise to a global power, lending support to an international agenda detailed in Revelation 17 and then in chapter 13.
Early in his “deep-state-driven executive authority,” the current president openly recommitted to reverse Trump’s work. He rapidly aligned America with Europe’s globalist “reset” agenda, quickly moved to support the world’s “green new deal,” and began flooding America with illegal immigrants.
This rapid change alarmed 120 retired military generals. In a joint letter posted online at “The Federalist,” they noted: “Our nation is in deep peril.” The United States “may not survive Biden’s attack on the Constitution.”
It is true that this country must undergo a major change to fulfill that Revelation 13 “earth beast” prophecy. The current trends are unmasking that reality.
A Grim Agenda
Though a visible, powerful, totally in control American president is not in evidence, the “moves” within the government through executive orders reveal a well-laid agenda that was waiting for its opportunity. These changes are morphing this nation toward the characteristics of that apocalyptic beast, noted by:
- Deception – against truth and honesty (Revelation 13:11)
- A world coercive power (Revelation 13:12)
- Control over freedom by defending a unique ideology (Revelation 13:15)
- Attempting to force a worship symbol of the antichrist’s authority (Revelation 13:15)
- Being globally aware of those that defy that symbol or image to the beast (Revelation 13:16-17)
To reach this pinnacle of coercive power, there must be an initial fragmentation of America’s traditional Constitutional framework.
Kevin McCullough recently summarized this current agenda against America:
The White House executive is “attempting to undo American accountability in elections through his support of HR1. He’s attempting to undo our economic foundations with massive printing (devaluing) of our currency. He’s attempting to destroy free enterprise and job growth with coming massive tax increases. He’s attempting to take away individual liberties [through covid-19 restrictions]….He supports any attempt to end the Senate filibuster – in order to push through horrific laws by the thinnest margins ever attempted. He’s attempting to overwhelm our security at our borders by encouraging 100’s of 1000’s of unverifiable persons of unknown origins to cross our borders without scrutiny nor penalty. He wants the police weakened. He is pledging to take guns away from law abiding owners. And he wants to pervert the justice system so dramatically that the Constitution becomes unrecognizable.”
A stunning webpage created by the Family Research Council shows that more than half of the president’s executive actions have had one additional focus: “undermine life, family, and religious freedom traditionally honored in America.” Examples:
- Pro-abortion policies now force taxpayers into partnership with the abortion industry.
- Demoting religious and worship protections by killing Trump’s “White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative.”
- Demanding uniform transgender ideologies within all institutions (including churches).
- Concurrent use of same bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms by both boys and girls.
- Conditional foreign assistance and diplomacy through recognition and acceptance of LGBT rights.
Tyranny of the Earth Beast
America is in the midst of a socialist revolution. As with communism, the federal government is trying to centralize power within the executive branch, aiming, ultimately, to control the lowest levels of society.
New Zealand expert on communism, Trevor Loudon, notes regarding the current upheaval in the United States: “… the independence of the legislature, the independence of the Supreme Court, the independence of the sheriffs and the police must all be destroyed, and the loyalty of the Army to the Constitution must be transferred to loyalty to the president.
“This is guided by socialists” such as the “Communist Party of China.” “Karl Marx’s theory of exploitation divided people into two opposing classes” … In America, race is being “used to divide …. President Joe Biden “is using [this] as a way of breaking down the existing power structures in the military, and in society in general.
“The goal of these policies is the complete destruction of the U.S. constitutional republic, the ultimate goal is world communism.”
“The Black Lives Matter movement is not about particular injustices, but about alleged injustices of the American system, of capitalism, and of [alleged] ‘white supremacy.’ Riots, violence, and destruction” are being used to create opposing classes to divide.
Because of the failure of many states to investigate variables in the last presidential election, and the rejection of the Supreme Court to deal with these cases, Sidney Powell, former federal prosecutor, said that “we are living under a Communist totalitarian’s regime.”
Adding to this fearful change in America, PayPal suspended the account of a group that paid for Trump supporters to travel to Washington D.C. for his last presidential speech. Tyranny is operational at multiple levels, just as Revelation 13:11 requires.
James Dobson, former host of Focus on the Family and now head of Family Talk radio program, said that there is “no stopping” him, speaking of unbridled support President Biden has given for transgender surgery for children. “This should disturb every conservative Christian.”
The structure and moral fiber of America is being shattered – literally. Biden has announced that “No [current] amendment of the Constitution is absolute.” Then called it “bizarre” if anyone criticizes his executive actions as being “contrary to the Constitution.”
Adding to this executive tyranny, he issued a veiled threat to chief Justice John Roberts that a commission will be set up to study Supreme Court reform. Roberts was ordered to “Limit the court’s conservative influence in key issues like abortion, gun rights, and immigration, or Democrats will pack the court.”
- That is weaponizing the liberal agenda through coercive threats – and
- This spirit is exactly what Revelation 13 predicts, related to the Mark of the Beast crisis. It will be a “do or die” mentality – with no grace!
These intimidation techniques erode the separation of power between the judicial and executive branches. Chief Justice Roberts responded by reordering the merits of cases by changing their priority on the court’s docket. Some have reported that the Supreme Court is actually fearing the Biden administration’s threats.
Perhaps the reader can see how the fundamental framework of America is being threatened. What agency, however, can block this threat? General Michael Flynn asked: “If we don’t act, 2% of the people are about to control the other 98%.”
Executive Branch – that 2%
In his confirmation hearings, Attorney General Merrick Garland said that his priorities would be:
- A vigorous pursuit to analyze domestic terrorism – not seeking prosecutions.
- This would transform the AG’s role from prosecuting crimes, after they happen, to trying to predict who would commit crimes based on what people might say. That requires private spying.
By reviewing domestic surveillance data and studying political and ideological views, he could determine who is against the current federal agenda. The National Security Agency (60,000 persons strong) already captures all emails, text messages and phone calls without warrants. Think also of the ease by which thousands of social media accounts that have been closed because of a single statement that was monitored!
- What might occur if the surveillance and reaction was based on agenda-driven anti-religious views?
- What might happen if the surveillance and resistance related to when or how one worships?
“The Fourth Amendment was written to prevent this. Under the Constitution, the government may not seek punishment for silence, survey for beliefs or charge for crimes not committed…. the government’s first task is to keep us free. But when … [the government] violates the Constitution, it keeps us neither safe nor free. Who will keep us safe from the government?”
“What if the government is essentially the judge of its own powers?” What if liberty taken or surrendered is not returned?
Mounting apprehension relates to those now using the Google Chrome browser. Without any federal oversight, it has recently made millions of its users the targets of a test for a new ad program. Without informing them, warned the privacy activist group, The Electronic Frontier Foundation, Google is watching and recording everything done on the Internet! It is a breach of privacy for which users have no way to opt out.
The role of competition that elevates market quality, education and even charity is being tampered with by the White House in its infrastructure bill. The reshaping of capitalism, or perhaps its demise, is creeping forward.
- Biden’s ambitious proposals would place the federal government, and not private enterprise, as responsible for this country’s economic growth.
- This would demand a socialistic agenda similar to communism.
Former President Trump warned: “Biden’s proposals would be among the largest self-inflicted economic wounds in history,” … “If this monstrosity is allowed to pass, the result will be more Americans out of work, more families shattered, more factories abandoned, more industries wrecked, and more Main Streets boarded up and closed down.”
In Biden’s progressive agenda, there would also be a shift to a “broader human rights focus and away from prioritizing religious freedom.” In late March (2021), Secretary of State Antony Blinken announced a shift that would include “a focus on the rights of immigrants and refugees, victims of human trafficking, LGBTQ individuals and women’s access to abortion, birth control and other reproductive options.” Blinken faulted the Trump administration for what he characterized as an “unbalanced” emphasis on religious liberty over other concerns.
“This is a major shift away from international religious freedom – moving away from even calling it religious freedom,” said Nina Shea, who serves as the director of the Center for Religious Freedom at the Hudson Institute, a conservative foreign-policy think tank. “It’s more of a watered down freedom of belief …, and equating religion with belief, which is very dangerous because that would mean you have a right to believe what you want to believe but you may not be allowed to practice it in a public square.
“‘There is no hierarchy that makes some rights more important than others,’ Blinken said during remarks at a State Department’s release of its 45th annual report on the status of human rights around the world. ‘At my confirmation hearing, I promised that the Biden–Harris administration would repudiate those unbalanced views. We do so decisively today,’ he said.
“Although those words sound boilerplate, they put some religious freedom activists on edge.… They find it ominous that some religious freedom programs have already been canceled or put on hold in the first few months.”
Dick Morris, former advisor to President Clinton, said that the infrastructure package that Biden has proposed is “designed to collectivize the United States, to regiment us, to unionize us, and to make us controllable and traceable as an economy.”
- The end result – “nobody can work for themselves. Everyone has to be on a corporate (governmental) payroll.”
- Everyone would be required to follow a similar religious ideology.
Representative Scott Perry (R–PA) agreed with Dick Morris. The power of that 2% is becoming apparent through a progressive agenda with power players already well organized and in place.
That Earth Beast in Revelation
The “earth” is characterized in Revelation as a place of evil or abominations (Revelation 17:5).
In Revelation 13, the earth is also seen as the global area that contains the antichrist beast worshipers (Revelation 13:3, 8).
That earth beast is both secular and deceptively religious.
Some ask, “Might this be China?” Fascinating – in 2018 the Vatican (assumed by many Protestants to be the antichrist of Revelation 13 and 17) made a secret relationship deal with China. In 2020 former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (a Catholic) warned the Vatican that it should not renew that two-year-old accord.
He said that if it renews the deal, it “endangers its moral authority.” The Vatican went ahead anyway with a new two-year agreement with the Chinese Communist Party.
Defending the decision in the face of criticism from those who view the accord as a sellout to the “underground” faithful Chinese Catholics, the official Vatican newspaper L’Osservatore Romano said that the agreement was a “pastoral” one and an “experiment.”
Many of the Biblical characteristics of the earth beast do match China. However, to envision this atheistic country as promoting a global religious agenda in sympathy with the Vatican seems unthinkable. The finger points, once again, to the United States for this earth beast. Its global tyranny is not in evidence yet – but it is legally adopting many of the characteristics that parallel that beast’s coercive power.
A few of the concerns recently in the press!
- National Teachers Union executives worked with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to craft school reopening guidelines. These individuals influenced the CDC to keep schools closed for longer than necessary. This adversely influenced the social and economic impact on families. It harmed the educational flow of this country’s students.
- 2.65 million illegal immigrants have social security numbers that allowed them to receive stimulus checks. 882,000 have been given work authorizations.
- In addition, 1.8 million illegal immigrants have social security numbers that don’t match their name.
- Another 600,000 who have overstayed their visas have numbers.
- President Biden has diverted $2 billion from this nation’s healthcare to help fund their care.
- In the field of medicine, it is common for physicians to consult each other on cases. This creates a check and balance on diagnoses, treatment, and ways to provide advice. Of all the areas that demand such interaction are governmental physicians who act as power administrators but often have been out of medicine or practice for many years.
- Dr. Fauci has failed to obtain “informed consent” from the public and has obtained limited input from high level practicing/teaching physicians. The vaccine is still experimental, yet its mandated use has been politicized.
- Many experts in the field of infectious disease have countered Dr. Fauci, only to be denied respect for their scholarly positions. As an example, masks have been shown to not be effective in blocking the virus. It appears that covid-19 was used to forward an agenda, totally divorced from this nation’s health.
- Typical of Marxism, the president is using fear tactics to get people vaccinated. In a pitch to “encourage” unvaccinated Americans to get the shots he warned, “Those who are not vaccinated will end up paying the price.” This was a veiled threat.
- A feature article in Laymen Ministries, reviewing Nelson Black’s book, When Nations Die, looked at the premonitory events before a nation’s fall:
- Increase in lawlessness
- Loss of economic discipline
- Rising bureaucracy
- Decline in education
- Weakening of cultural foundations
- Loss of respect for traditions
- Increase in materialism
- Rise in immorality
- Decay of religious belief
- Devaluing of human life
This nation has aligned with these characteristics.
- The vital entities of the federal government have been corrupted by left-wing elites – including the Justice Department, FBI, CIA, and the Department of Education. Unscathed until recently, the Department of Defense stood firm in its commitment to protect America and its Constitution.
- Since January (2021), the executive branch has mandated cultural changes, compromising military readiness.
- In the name of social justice, equity, anti-racism, radical diversity, inclusion, transgender rights, and rooting out “racists” and “white supremacists,” the president has instituted bizarre and transformative policies within the military branches.
Actions such as hiring transgenders to resisting deployment of troops to the southern border bring the deepest concern of Biden’s misuse of power. Perhaps most horrifying is the hiring of Richard Torres-Estrada to head the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) (Office of Diversity and Inclusion).
- SOCOM oversees Army Rangers, Navy Seals, and Special Operations of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marin Corps.
- SOCOM leads this country’s counterterrorism and unconventional warfare operations.
What gave Torres-Estrada qualifications for such a national security, internationally sensitive area? His most recent job was an equal employment opportunity officer for the Washington Metro Area Transit Authority! This is stunning.
- The armed forces are being required to become culturally integrated into the Biden administration’s agendas. Its progressive indoctrinating programs are making misstatements regarding the American Constitution to forward this change!
- There is a new, vast list of “does and don’ts” given to military personnel to ensure that there will be no dissent.
- “Radical right-wing, anti-government extremists” are their “target.” Who are they?
Do they include Christians?
The military’s new Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, said: “Speech that incites violence or criminal activity that threatens to undermine our government and Constitution is not protected by the First Amendment.”
- It actually is!
- Austin’s characterization is borrowed from the criminal codes of dictatorships.
He claimed that even saying you like material that is counter to Biden’s cultural trends could lead to “involuntary separation or court martialing.” Austin is the one defying the Constitution!
Judicial Fragmentation of the Presidency
At the 1787 Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, a strong executive branch of American government was formed. It was coequal with the judicial and legislative branches. This structure formed the miracle framework of the United States democracy.
- Having a strong independent executive branch provided the possibility for this country to act quickly, decisively, and consistently in face of any threat.
- It was given power to execute the laws made by the legislative branch.
The executive branch was also given the freedom to conduct foreign relations, which might demand speed, secrecy, and purpose. In addition, the president was given the ability to make and remove many appointed positions.
- If Congress, or the court, has vest power above the president, it would undermine the original intent of the Constitution.
- This is happening!
Often “the president’s ability to act in areas in which he has discretion has become smothered by the encroachment of the other branches.”
- The “political logic” that has been strengthening:
- The Legislative branch is the “people’s branch,” which should impose power limitations on the president’s decisions.
- The Judicial branch protects liberty and should restrict the Executive branch.
James Madison warned that the Legislative branch could harm America by drawing the executive branch into its “vortex.”
Another way the legislative branch often thinks relates to the notion that within its operational sphere, it shares equal political functions with the executive branch. Congress, thereby, assumes it can exercise many executive functions.
- When President Trump was elected, a legislative movement was inaugurated to check his decisions.
- They called it “The Resistance,” with the intent to use every means to sabotage the executive branch. This connoted that his administration was not legitimate.
This became very dangerous and even incendiary. It initiated a “war” to cripple a duly elected president.
- One way this burgeoned was to drown the Trump administration with oversight demands for documents and testimony.
- The legislative branches created parallel “investigations” through an avalanche of subpoenas. This, by sheer intent, uncovered private and confidential communications. In turn, Congress opened the door for public eyes to see many private deliberations.
Congress’ reactions, if these requests were stalled, was to then file contempt charges against the Attorney General. William Barr insightfully noted:
“In any age, the so-called progressives treat politics as a religion. Their holy mission is to use the coercive power of the State to remake man and society in their own image, according to an abstract ideal of perfection. Whatever means they use are therefore justified because, by definition, they are a virtuous people pursing a deific end. They are willing to use any means necessary to gain momentary advantage in achieving their end, regardless of the collateral consequences and the systemic implications. They never ask whether the action they take could be justified as a general rule of conduct, equally applicable to all sides.”
In recent years, the judicial branch has begun to encroach into the arena of the executive’s constitutional authority.
- The courts have appointed itself as the ultimate arbiter of separation of powers between Congress and the presidency.
- Under the rubric of “review,” the judgment of the president is continually questioned.
The late Justice Scalia noted that the Constitution gave Congress and the executive branch many clubs to beat each other, but not the courts. However:
- The courts have increasingly engaged in usurpation of the president’s decision-making authority.
- The judicial branch now (against the Constitution) is willing to substitute its judgment for the president’s, especially in areas of security and foreign policy.
Adding coercive power to the courts is the exercise of what is now called a “nationwide injunction,” first used in 1963 and sparingly until recently. This gives even lower courts the ability to immediately freeze the president’s policies. This exercise debilitates the president’s agenda and his exercise of Constitutional power.
- This is dangerous!
- This is unconstitutional.
- This delays presidential actions.
- This disrupts the political process.
- This is a potential threat to military readiness.
Adding power to the courts was a 2008 decision (Boumediene vs. Bush) by the Supreme Court that gave foreign military prisoners with no connection to the United States “due process” rights in our courts! This is even when we might be engaged with that enemy in armed conflict!
- In our Preamble, the government is established to:
- Secure “domestic tranquility”
- Provide defense against external danger
- When the government is defending citizens from a foreign adversary, the Constitution is concerned with one thing: preserving just the political community.
- The Constitution does not confer “rights” on foreign enemies. Yet, this is currently happening to the wide-open borders without properly vetting for criminal activity.
We can kill a foreign enemy, even by a drone, but if we take him as prisoner, he has litigation rights in our courts. This means the judiciary has invaded areas that the president only should exercise responsibly.
Trent Baker noted: “Mark Levin, host of Fox News Channel’s ‘Life, Liberty & Levin,’ on Sunday (June 20, 2021) sounded the alarm on Marxism making its way into the United States.
“Levin, author of the forthcoming book American Marxism, warned both the Democratic Party and the majority of the media represent the shift toward American Marxism, which he described as ‘a full-scale multi-level intersectional attack on our system of government, on our founding, on our principles.’”
- “We are standing on the threshold of great and solemn events. Prophecy is fast fulfilling. The Lord is at the door. There is soon to open before us a period of overwhelming interest to all living. The controversies of the past are to be revived; new controversies will arise. The scenes to be enacted in our world are not yet even dreamed of. Satan is at work through human agencies. Those who are making an effort to change the Constitution … little realize what will be the result. A crisis is just upon us.”
- Are you ready for these repressive changes? Are you ready for Jesus to come? The conclusion to redemptive history is just ahead!
Franklin S. Fowler, Jr., M.D.
Prophecy Research Initiative – non-profit 501(c)3 © 2021
EndTime Issues…, Number 250, July 1, 2021
 Horowitz, David; Whistleblower, “Black Lives are a Pretext,” June 2020, pp. 10-15.
 https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/illegal-immigrants-to-receive-4-38-billion-in-stimulus-checks-report_3744122.html; https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/17/biden-healthcare-illegal-migrants/
 Laymen Ministries, “The Death of America?”, Fall 2020, p. 4.
 Kuplian, David; Whistleblower, “The Many Ways Team Biden is Harming America’s Military,” pp. 4-7, April 2021.
 Unruh, Bob; Whistleblower, “Newly uncovered documents show Pentagon’s plan targeting conservatives,” pp. 12-13, April 2021.
 The Federalist Papers, p. 48.
 Barr, op. cit., p. 14.
 Ibid., p. 27.
 Testimonies, vol. 5, p. 753.