Geopolitical Coalitions Strengthen
Ever since Pope Pius IX’s Syllabus of Errors, published December 1864, and Pope Leo XIII’s encyclical, Rerum Novarum, in 1891, Marxist principles governing a geopolitical world have been idealized and promoted, by the Roman Church. Socialism’s concepts enamor many national leaders. Stunning is the power-wielding Biblical end-time antichrist. He will use global tyranny as a restraining weapon.
Much has transpired since those nineteenth century documents were published. Many subsequent papal documents supporting global socialism have appeared. None, however, has been more authoritarian and manipulative than Humanae Vitae of Pope Paul VI, July 25, 1968.
United Nations (U.N.) Secretary-General Antonio Guterres recently bemoaned that within his organization there is a sense that it is drifting and becoming dysfunctional. The Security Council, he noted, has been unable to move forward on a range of issues because of disagreements. He said there was no mechanism to enforce a resolution.
- Guterres observed that the coronavirus pandemic should have brought a greater sense of unity to the world powers. But it has left the world with greater fragility.
- Then he remarked that there is a need for a centralized global government with enforcement powers to bring the world together. Ponder: That is exactly what Revelation 17:12-13 and 13:3-9 predict would occur!
That “solution,” he continued, must have “an instrument of global governance that has teeth” (tyranny and dictatorial power) which sidelines “national interest!” Guterres noted that the World Bank and The International Monetary Fund (IMF) are examples of powerful global agencies that could help bring such “order.”
- “We are a world in turmoil.” He concluded, “our assumptions and approaches have to change.”
- Guterres was Secretary-General of the Portuguese Socialist Party from 1992 to 2002. His sympathy for Marxist thought is strong. “Central control” is the way to keep things unified and orderly. That is the New World Order (NWO) philosophy.
His friend, Pope Francis, observed: “Christians must reject sovereignty and embrace globalism to make the world a better place.” Many of Francis’ “declarations” have promoted Marxist ideals and fit well into this type of an idealized world agenda.
Sinister Powers are Strengthening
Tony Blair, former United Kingdom (U.K.) Prime Minister, set up the Tony Blair Institute, dedicated to bringing “the world together.” Currently, it has over 200 employees.
- He shared that this agency has teams of people embedded in most governments around the world to move this agenda forward.
- Ultimate objective: Build a big, unified global government.
He emphatically stated that Western governments should abandon nationalist impulses, just like the Pope and Guterres expressed.
In a recent insightful opinion piece published in the American Thinker, Diana Mary Sitek notes that the left is using the Covid-19 pandemic to nurture this globalist agenda.
- She warned that national governments may emerge as stewards and handmaidens of the global elites!
- That would lead to a “kiss of death” to the balanced mechanisms within the United States Constitution.
She warned that the “real pandemic is globalism.”
Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, said: “Every crisis, including the coronavirus, is an opportunity to advance the leftist agenda [socialism].” Though recently denying that the Democratic party supports this, her political wish list(s) are socialistic.
For that “grand collectivism” to work, the United States’ current Trump motto of “Make America Great Again” would have to be defeated!
- The powerful control that America has endured with the Covid-19 restrictions would be likely “endured” in some manner permanently under socialism.
- Many feel that it is actually a form of enslavement. The broad ideological foundation for a Marxist-like implementation has already been laid with these experimental restrictions.
Brilliant thinker and analyst Dinesh D’Souza said: “In socialism you never say you’re sorry. Its ‘elite’ leaders are ‘always right.’ God is absent because they idolize themselves.” “Within about a century since Marx wrote, and less than half a century since the Bolshevik Revolution, some 60 percent of the world’s people were living under governments that embraced some form of socialism…. Josh Muravchik writes, ‘it was the most popular political idea ever invented, arguably the most popular idea of any kind about how life should be lived or society organized.’” He continued:
- They all ended in unmitigated disaster, some form of economic failure or massive curtailment of freedom.
- Unless they were totalitarian, they could not even begin to function.
- Such coercive power leads to murder because it must resist all opposition. Between China and Russia, 40-45,000,000 people were slaughtered.
Yet, this is the direction geopolitics is trending toward. It is distinctly what Pope Francis strongly supports. He rejects national sovereignty and embraces globalism.
The Bible predicts that the antichrist [code named Babylon (Revelation 17:5) and additionally portrayed as a harlot] will be at the center of this world order. It will temporarily revel in its power and wealth.
- “How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow” (Revelation 18:7).
- The record, however, doesn’t stop there! The next verse says: “Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her” (Revelation 18:8).
The ultimate failure of this socialistic agenda is depicted in Revelation 18:11-19, which describes economic disasters to merchants and “captains” that trade via the sea lanes. Their mourning is characterized:
- They weep and mourn (vs 11)
- No man buys their wares (vs 11)
- All things traded are gone (vs 14) (which includes slaves and the souls of men!) (vs 13)
- They are tormented (vs 15)
- They wail (vs 15)
- They cry (vs 18)
In the eventual failure of the world order, its predicted and tragic end is described:
- “And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft [he be], shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee” (Revelation 18:22).
- “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived” (Revelation 18:23).
International Pressures Mount for Globalism!
In July 2018 the “member states” of the United Nations finalized the text for a “Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration.” It was affirmed by an international conference in Morocco in December of 2018.
- The purpose was to create a cosmopolitan populous in each country to unify people.
- Open borders (no national, geographical boundaries) was imperative to implement this confederation.
Though it was decided that each country could set its own migration policies, coercion to adopt this global compact as a unifying ideal was needed!
- The European Union’s (EU) Legal Services declared in 2019 that this document was legally binding to every EU member state. This agency said that mass migration was “inevitable, necessary and desirable.” All this was based on the idealism that international integration of people was equivalent to unity and peace.
- Biblical statements regarding the nature of man are denied: “But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away” (cf. Isaiah 64:6; Romans 7:18, 3:10-18; Galatians 5:19-21).
Peace is never guaranteed through integration of people. Unity cannot be achieved through forced mixing of cultures. Understanding of personal convictions cannot come by requiring every worship experience be a blend of many denominations.
Revealing how coercive this “world order ideal” has become, the head of the EU, Jean-Claud Juncker, “attacked those resisting this U.N. pact as ‘stupid populists.’”
Hungary, Great Britain, the Netherlands and Austria are bitterly opposed to this EU move. Peter Szijjarto from Hungary said that this threatens the “whole of humanity.” Yet, governments, including the United States, are under pressure to follow its mandates.
- Pope Francis took the opportunity to note in February 2020 that “policies proposed by populist politicians to curb mass migration only serve to stoke hatred and fuel fear.” He compared such nationalist individuals to those with Nazi rhetoric!
- He additionally quipped that it is “unthinkable” that this “dignified integration can be accomplished by building walls.”
What might this Pope want to achieve this fall (2020) by inviting key figures from the world of politics, economics, academia, scientists and sociologists to visit Rome to sign a “Global Pact on Education”? He has no Christ-oriented reasons for this “solidarity gesture.” It is purely secular. Climate change is one of his excuses to unify the world. Immigration, he claims, will heal the “horizontal fracture” between men and different cultures and religions.
- This sets the early stage for Revelation 17:13: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.” Might this all be one reason the geopolitical world is looking favorably to Rome’s “neutral” leadership?
- That apocalyptic beast is directly associated with Rome and its ten horns – ten key global leaders (Revelation 17:9, 12-13).
Francis recently made a strong push for globalism by calling for a supranational, legally constituted body to enforce the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and to implement “climate change” policies (exactly what the U.N. Secretary General wants).
- That “body” would be above the United Nations.
- That “body” would have international legal power to enforce the U.N. mandates – the “teeth” U.N. Secretary-General Guterres wants.
The Holy See has had a compulsive passion to head that organization for decades! Francis claims that his ideals will bring in a peaceful “new humanism.” With cautious apprehension, we reflect on what the late Jesuit priest Malachi Martin said: “What captures the unwavering attention of the secular leaders of the world in this remarkable network of the Roman Catholic Church is precisely the fact that it places at the personal disposal of the Pope a supranational, supracontinental, supra-trade-block structure that is so built and oriented that if tomorrow or next week, by a sudden miracle, a one-world government were established, the Church would not have to undergo any essential structural change in order to retain its dominant position and to further its global aims…. a farewell to a nation system.”
- The sinister drive to control the world is within Rome’s infatuation for unlimited power.
- The Scriptures make it clear that it will be given (for a short time) such authority (Revelation 17:13).
The Power of Covid-19
For this country to become a global citizen, its moral base must be sympathetic to a “social philosophy” that supports the “common good.” This idealistic ideology can occur only by bureaucrats exercising near-dictatorial authority over their “orders.” This is currently illustrated by Governor Newsom’s second “shutting down” of California, which has effectively suspended or terminated freedoms under the guise of protecting people. This has seriously harmed the economy, restricted travel and limited important associations, especially in religious worship.
This type of socialistic control started on March 3, 2020, when the World Health Organization (WHO) director, Tedros Adhanom, announced that globally 3.4% of Covid-19 cases were dying. (It turns out that it is less than 0.3%.)
- Because of Tedros, CNN “made news” by declaring it a “pandemic.”
- Scientists from around the globe created “computer models” that fed the media and governments with fear that millions of deaths would occur. The Imperial College of London led the charge. Their projections were grossly in error, yet directive.
This led to enforced societal restrictions that became a unique Marxist–socialist “model,” control through chaos. The Imperial College even suggested the lockdown might last eighteen months. Its epidemiologist, Neil Ferguson, headed the restrictive recommendations.
- It is no coincidence that the “solutions” were agenda-driven “socialistic interventions.”
- Great Britain submitted to these, then the United States, then India, then around the world.
President Trump hinted, however, that at the end of March the lockdown madness might make the “cure worse than the problem itself.”
- His biggest mistake was turning over of the reopening of America to the individual states.
- The continued restrictions have exceeded common sense and science.
- Untrained political leaders have been at the mercy of the recommendations of governmental scientists. Tragically, many of these “career scientists” are highly political and advised quarantining procedures – which were nothing more than fearmongering. 
This “socialist experiment” worked and continues to be restrictive and controlling in many places. It is an excellent example of how part of Revelation 13’s end-time prophecy will unfold. There, two powers will influence life and death of global “citizens,” related to the “mark of the beast” (Revelation 13:15-17).
This “pandemic” has curtailed the activities of millions of people in 215 countries. However, it created a geopolitical model in how to unify group reactions. Historically, when “societies lose their freedom, it is … [usually] because autocrats or tyrants have forcibly taken it away. It is usually the result of the population willingly surrendering their freedom in return for protection against an external threat. While the threat is oftentimes real, it is invariably exaggerated.”
- The Covid-19 restrictions have come from a type of collective hysteria, which itself became contagious.
- It has been media hyped. Evidence mounts, however, that its geopolitical agenda is now driven without solid scientific reasons.
Politicians, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and WHO leaders have avoided insightful questions as to the financial or societal costs of its restrictive recommendations. The insatiable “need” to show that the leaders were “doing something” has led to unwarranted assaults on freedoms.
In its 244-year history, the United States has weathered seven of the worst pandemics in world history without the hysteria and loss of liberty and freedom. All indications reveal that the Coronavirus will be exponentially less life-threatening than any of these previous pandemics.
Breaking the American Spirit
President Trump has recognized the valuable moral and religious ideals that this country was founded on. Many of his speeches have drawn on American patriotism, nationalism and the religious base rooted within this country’s dreams. His “agenda” has been “America First.”
- Democratic Presidential candidate, Joe Biden, in a recorded, heavily edited, 1997 graduation speech said: “Some of you will redefine what it means to be a global citizen and lead the way in uniting people regardless of age, gender, race, or zip code.”
- His dreams are un-American. A successful country, as we have had, will fail if his socialistic ideals are embraced.
In the promotion of globalism in the 1980’s, the mantra was “relief of the poor” through sharing of wealth. In the West, outsourcing of jobs to the “poor in Asia” was the new “internationalist attitude.” Anyone who protested was a “selfish fascist,” an “ultranationalist.”
- This helped lead to the now-popular thought that “national sovereignty” should be demonized.
- It operated under the false assumption that socialism protects the poor and the worker, and that it will promote prosperity. Historically, it is known that these people actually have less because the elitists, who control the state, take it to themselves. That is Marxism!
Redistribution of wealth mainly takes from the middle class while benefiting those at the top. Yet, this is the mantra today of the U.S. Democrats and the Vatican. Globalism does not eradicate poverty; it exacerbates it. Intriguingly, fifty percent of the assets of the world are owned by sixty-two individuals and one church.
Most globalist leaders today have little interest in a personal God. There is a broad, radical dislike of religious values. Their “god” is universal control of a collective economic state.
Another clue that a geopolitical agenda is moving into place is the planned mob violence that has come to America. Tipping the hand, Chris Cuomo from CNN (brother of Andrew Cuomo, New York State’s governor) said of the riots: Please show him “where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful!” He sympathizes with them.
Those Anti-American Mobs
Recent violence against private citizens, businesses, police and blocking even freeways and thoroughfares were met with less-than-satisfying countermeasures. Fear by the police of being charged themselves with violence and the mob pressure to defund the officers has weaponized sedition.
- Among the active supporters of these protests and riots is the party of the Democratic Socialists of America. This group works closely with Antifa.
- Support comes from the Party for Socialism and Liberation. They see this as an “absolute critical period” to impose a revolution in America.
- The Workers World Party, the Revolutionary Communist Party, the Liberator Road, the Socialist Unity Party and Black Lives Matter have similar objectives.
- Intel Corporation donated $1 million, YouTube $1 million and Verizon $10,000 to these “social justice” organizations!
These donations are tragic but announce how effective this “ideological pressure” is within America. The “art of subversion” is one of their deceptive tactics. This echoes Biblical defiance:
- “Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment. Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers” (Isaiah 1:5-7).
- “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!” (Isaiah 5:20-21)
Distressingly, violent rioters detained in New York City, St. Louis and Washington D.C. in June were all released back to the streets with no charges. That totaled 436 destructive individuals who should have been charged with “felony riot” charges.
In May 2020 CNN’s Don Lemon said of the rioting, looting and burning that this is the “mechanism” to reorganize this country (part of the NWO agenda). That is fearful!
Heather MacDonald, of the Manhattan Institute, warned that mob violence is no longer a sign of possible breakdown of civilized life: “That breakdown is upon us … unless new leaders come forth who understand their duty to maintain the rule of law, the country will not pull back from disaster.”
Maria Svart, national director of Democratic Socialist of America, said in May, that there is now “an opportunity to create [a] permanent shift” in America. She adheres tightly to Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto.
By incrementalism, this country is moving toward the global objective of “collectivism” – the NWO.
A Biblical Prediction
The Biblical record reveals that the antichrist will head this new geopolitical world. How broad will that support be?
- “The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast [antichrist]” (Revelation 13:3 – NIV).
- The harlot [antichrist] sits on many waters, which refers to ruling over global “peoples, and mulitudes, and nations, and tongues” (Revelation 17:1, 15 – KJV).
- “These have one mind [a coalition of ten global kings], and shall give their power and strength unto the beast [antichrist]” (Revelation 17:13).
The Democratic Party entered uncharted waters in 2019 when Bernie Sanders said: “It was time for a political revolution in the United States.” His agenda is the creation of the United Socialist States of America. Joe Biden, the assumptive presidential nominee for that party, has adopted Sanders’ philosophy and has become the “most left-wing Democratic party nominee ever.” That led Joel B. Pollak to write a book, Red November. In it he warns that this party is at the brink of communism.
In 2018 the United Nations unveiled “Agenda 2030.” It is a world collective socialist plan to:
- Eliminate hunger
- Provide healthcare for everyone
- Solve global warming threats
- Protect gender equality
- Provide education for all
- Bring sanitation, water and social justice to global citizens
- Encourage urbanization
That is the ultimate “dream” of the NWO.
In 2019 Pope Francis made a strong push for globalization to reach “sustainable goals.” However, he said that they cannot be achieved without “force,” which is what he meant when he said that we need “hard laws.”
These moves and events are all setting the final stage for Biblical prophecy to be fulfilled. We are really on the verge of stupendous events.
The Congregation for Catholic Education announced that the Global Compact on Education, originally scheduled in May 2020 and rescheduled for October 11-28, 2020 (a month before the U.S. elections), wants world attendees to sign a pact to:
- Bring about a global ecological “conversion” – change.
- Promote ecumenism by healing the “horizontal fracture” between religions!
- Guide the young into spiritual, human and social maturity (parents were excluded) – an agenda first proposed in the 1800’s.
This will allegedly bring “universal solidarity” and a “new humanism,” the pope claims. The Vatican wants to be the “Village for the Earth” by having “one people, one planet.”
That is what the Bible predicts will be attempted – then, it ultimately fails!
In a joint meeting with Antonio Guterres, Secretary-General of the U.N., Pope Francis said:
“Trust in dialogue between people and between nations, in multilateralism, in the role of international organizations, in diplomacy as an instrument for comprehension and understanding, is indispensable for building a peaceful world.”
He went on: “It is necessary to recognize ourselves as members of a single humanity and take care of our earth.”
In December 2019, the United Nations Secretary-General trumpeted the fact that the Holy See’s concerns “coincide with the core values” of the United Nations Charter, focusing on peace, the U.N.’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), climate change and migration. On July 21, 2020, the Secretary-General said that a “new model of global governance” is coming. It will be a “New Social Contract,” a “New Global Deal.” He noted that the rights and dignity of every human being will be assured, associated with a balance of nature! (Really?)
This grand quest refuses to balk at its guaranteed failures. Though such an idealistic society never existed, its leaders say that it will someday. Their hope always comes with force and tyranny. All people need to do is relinquish ownership of one’s self, the right to keep what is theirs, one’s personal autonomy and dignity and independence of mind.
America and the world are inching ever closer toward a centralized world system with ten regions (already made up). This will soon fulfill the Biblical prediction, with the antichrist at its head. Observing current history is vital to Christians. It now heralds that the Biblical “appointed time” (Daniel 8:17, 19; 11:35; 12:4, 9), which shortly precedes Christ’s return, is about to begin.
Franklin S. Fowler, Jr., M.D.
Prophecy Research Initiative – non-profit 501(c)3 © 2020
EndTime Issues…, Number 240, August 6, 2020
Click here to go to PRI’s website: endtimeissues.com
 Fowler, Franklin S., Jr., M.D.; The Last Geopolitical “Order” (publisher: Christian Heritage Foundation).
 Ibid., When “The” Church Rides the Beast (publisher: Christian Heritage Foundation).
 Martin, Malachi; The Keys of this blood (A Touchstone book, Simon & Schuster, New York, NY, 1991), pp. 142-143, 479.
 Flurry, Stephen; The Philadelphia Trumpet, “The Cure is Killing Us” (May–June 2020), pp. 10-13, 29-32, 36.
 The Philadelphia Trumpet, “America’s Self-inflicted Race Wound,” August 2020.