(Earth Beast & Sea Beast of Revelation 11, 13, 17)
(See The Last Geopolitical “Order”)
Just prior to his election as the 44th president of the United States, candidate Barak Obama promised he would “fundamentally transform the United States of America.”
- That was a significant statement. His promised “change” brightened America’s “hope."
- The earth beast of Revelation 13:11, understood as alluding to the United States,
is intriguingly prophetically “transformed.”
- Lamb-like horns – peaceful
- Beast (therion – vicious, terrifying) – speaks like the devil
- Was Obama projecting changes of such Biblical proportions?
Columnist and talk show host Dennis Prager observed five years into the Obama presidency:
“America is engaged in a civil war. It is as divided as it was during the Civil War in the 19th century. The issue then was slavery – a huge moral divide, of course. But today, the country is divided by opposite views about much more than one major issue. The left and right are divided by their views of morality, politics, society, religion, the individual and the very nature of America.” 
There is almost no area of American life in which the political elites’ influence is not transforming its citizens’ lives and the way they are governed.
During his first term in office Obama’s political focus was on the alleged “mending what his predecessor” had “torn,” especially in the economy and in job loss. But – another agenda was waiting in the wings, now beginning to emerge in his second term: centralize power in the executive branch.
Changes During the First Term
Contrary to main-stream media reports, these became significantly worse under Obama compared to his predecessor.
- Jobs – 970,000 fewer jobs
- Unemployment (underemployed) – 14.4%
- Duration of unemployment – 34 weeks average
- Food stamps – 47 million people are using
- Disability – 9 million people
- Debt – 16.4 trillion (100% of GDP – first time in history)
During his first term in office, Obama increased the national debt through fiat money as much as had all prior presidents from George Washington through George Bush combined.
Though elected with a majority in the electoral college and popular vote, few knew that in the last year of his first term laws were being ignored, gay rights were promoted, lax drug enforcement was on the increase, illegal immigrants (now called “undocumented” or “migrants”) were not being deported under a “Dream Act,” educational standards were being loosened and concerns regarding Obamacare were only being questioned and seemingly unobserved. On July 6, 2012, Obama signed an executive order, giving him the right to listen in on private communications. Then on July 9, 2012, he provided the DHS power to effectively shut down or limit private civilian communications “when necessary.”
This opened the door for him to quell any opposition “when necessary,” including what has now become apparent, a growing hatred for the “standards” of conservative Christians and Tea Party members.
“Commentator Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs, who repeatedly has waged battles over the First Amendment’s free-speech rights, was far more direct:
Adding insult to the nation’s “right to know” was the loss of Lois Lerner’s emails from a “computer crash.” The unique block of time investigators needed was “lost.” Now it is reported that the IRS computer backup company was relieved of its responsibility shortly thereafter to eliminate their record.
An interesting “twist” in public policy began early in the President’s second term. At a small elite gathering of 60 guests, he announced that he wanted to “institutionalize” a “crisis atmosphere in America” to move forward his agenda.
- Obama’s former Chief-of-Staff Rahm Emmanuel, had notoriously stated: “You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that is that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.”
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton also previously said, “Never waste a good crisis.” Such a “political opportunity” began with 47,000 unaccompanied children crossing into the United States in the past fiscal year. Nanci Pelosi urged Americans to see this as an “opportunity” (to create chaos – then an excuse to “control” events).
- In his book, Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, which documents the origins and nature of fascist movements, columnist Jonah Goldberg notes that “The utility of terror was multi-faceted, but among its chief benefits was the tendency to maintain a permanent sense of crisis. It short-circuits debate and democratic deliberation.” (42-43).
Hans von Spakovsky, former official of the justice department, noted recently of Attorney General Eric Holder:
“This attorney general believes he can refuse to defend any law that he doesn’t like, and that’s the way he has approached his office. That is extremely dangerous. It violates separation of powers. It can tear apart the kind of constitutional structure we have, said von Spakovsky, citing Holder’s refusal to enforce immigration law, mandatory drug sentences and the Defense of Marriage Act.
“Worse yet, … Holder is encouraging like-minded state attorneys general to follow his lead and not enforce statutes that run contrary to their political beliefs.”
In an amazing change of how the political dominance game is played, under another administration Executive Order came “justification” for Obama to be able to seize all forms of private communication, at any time, for reasons of America’s “safety”:
“The wording and public announcement of this insane Executive Order is nothing like we’ve ever seen before.”
Michelle Obama recently told high-school graduates of Topeka, Kansas: Monitor your parents regarding racism. The Secret Service has now asked developers to submit proposals for new software that will detect sarcasm in the social media (the internet).
Is a form of tyranny spreading its miasma over this country? Is Marxism knocking on the door?
Daniel Ellsberg, the man who leaked the Pentagon Papers in 1971, reported in August 2013: “We have not only the capability of a police state, but certain beginnings of it right now.”
Could this be a “preface” to what John wrote in the Apocalypse: “And he had power to … cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed and … that no man might buy or sell” (Revelation 13:15, 17)?
- Easy to ignore and fearful if not studied, such tyrannical power can’t simply happen overnight! It is prophecy of a progressive change, an incremental loss of freedom.
- There has to be a gradual “transformation” of American ideals to eventually be able to coerce citizens without a dysfunctional backlash.
Late last year an angry retired judge spoke out:
“The government’s greatest trick has been persuading us to surrender our liberties. Will we ever get them back? The answer to that depends upon the fidelity to freedom of those in whose hands we have reposed the Constitution for safekeeping. At present, those hands are soiled with the filth of totalitarianism and preoccupied with the grasp of power. And they seem to be getting dirtier and their grip tighter every day.”
Attorney Joe Wolverton II noted another disturbing issue: “A key tenet of the Obama administration’s code of silence seems to require the thickest walls be built around the sectors of government that can take advantage of the cover to do the most damage to liberty…. One of the most egregious examples is the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). Every round of negotiations are conducted in secret and even the content [is unknown].”
The TPP is part of the world’s elite, planning a soon-to-be-implemented New World Order.
As will soon be apparent, the concepts of Marxism threaten the American democratic ideal. Disturbing is a similar dissection of democracy coming out of Rome.
Pope Francis and the Catholic Agenda
Ever since Pope Leo XIII’s encyclical, Rerum Novarum, a Roman Catholic “social doctrine” has been extending its tentacles throughout the world. The concepts are Marxist and sympathize with the “Progressive” agenda here in the United States.
This is being studied by a growing number of political observers!
“Pope Francis has openly attacked capitalism in his recently released apostolic exhortation [Evangelii Gaudium], which for all intents and purposes is the Pope’s ‘manifesto.’ … Much of it could have come from the hand of Karl Marx himself, minus the critique of ideology.” … His positions “would not be out of place in a Communist pamphlet.” Stunning!
He has given support to the gay movement, publically advocated wealth redistribution, claims to be “cleaning up” “corruption” in the Vatican Bank and persistently touts the need to help the poor. The public imagery, especially among Catholics, is almost “worshipful.”
- “Prior to Francis, if you asked someone on the street, ‘What is the Catholic Church all about? What does the Pope stand for?’ the response would be, ‘He is against abortion, gay marriage and birth control.’ Certainly in the media that was what has been portrayed, along with the horrendous scandal of cleric sexual abuse.
- “Today, the response would be different. ‘He is concerned about compassion, love, especially for the poor.’ He has even won over the media. The Church is making the front page for something other than criminal activity and scandal.
- “I will contend that Pope Francis is pointing the Church in a fresh direction – ‘changing’ it, if you will.”
This is a geopolitical smoke screen. On May 9, 2014, the executive officers of the United Nations met with Pope Francis at the Vatican (over 75 individuals!), including those of the IMF, WTO and World Bank. The topics varied but all were geopolitical. Francis focused on the New World Order paralleling the Catholic social doctrines (which are Marxist). Then he said, “To prevent the national leaders from wielding their considerable power unjustly the Catholic Church would also … [need] major power [to direct the world toward peace – a similar plea to that of Pope Benedict XVI in Caritas in Veritate].” Interesting!
“That the Pope has refused to unabashedly, unequivocally repudiate communism (and/or socialism) is doubtless one big reason that some have viewed him as a communist sympathizer. Yet, there is another [concern]: His Holiness has adamantly repudiated that system commonly called ‘capitalism.’
“Now, Francis’ supporters have leaped to his defense on this score.… Daniel Doherty writes that while the Pope is critical of ‘unfettered capitalism and capitalism generally,’ his remarks on these matters ‘hardly’ constitute ‘a clarion call for Marxist revolution.’
“What Doherty says of the Pope can be said just as easily of almost any Democratic politician in the United States. Democrats, especially among election time when they are busy courting the Christian vote, spare no occasion to put a Gospel dress on their socialism — all the while refraining from criticizing ‘capitalism’ by name. They are all in favor of ‘a God-centered ethic’ then.
“There is more. This Pope has made comments regarding our economic system that can and have been made quite frequently by socialists of various stripes.
“For one, he has blasted ‘trickle-down economics’ for its ‘crude and naïve trust in the goodness of those wielding economic power and in the sacralized workings of the prevailing economic system.’
“Francis has also referred to ours as ‘an economy of exclusion and inequality.’ ‘Today,’ he explains, ‘everything comes under the laws of competition and the survival of the fittest, where the powerful feed upon the powerless. As a consequence,’ Francis concludes, ‘masses of people find themselves excluded and marginalized: without work, without possibilities, without any means of escape.’
“Where have we heard this lingo before?
“In fact, Francis has spoken out more forcefully than Obama or any other Democrat against our economy when he charged it with violating the commandment against killing. ‘Such an economy,’ Francis insists, ‘kills.’ (Emphasis added.)
“Though painful for people to admit it, the truth is that Pope Francis is no friend to the liberty that some of us Americans still treasure.”
We are reminded that prophecy strongly portrays a world coalition, headed by the papacy, will emerge and then bring persecution to God’s people (Revelation 17:12-13; 13:1, 7-8). This is evolving as you read this document.
- An earth beast leader is centralizing its power – false prophet.
- Soon to appear is a sea-beast leader – the antichrist. He will be jostling for geopolitical control, as he is more than “hinting” right now.
The Bible says that the United States will be the antichrist facilitator – that false prophet.
Former Jesuit priest, Richard Bennett and his colleague Robert Nicholson, noted:
“Donning the guise of a peacemaker, Francis was able to use the occasion of the fiftieth anniversary of Pope Paul VI’s visit to Israel in 1964 to launch his latest offensive for papal dominion…. At the outset, Francis’s visit to Israel was a bid for world attention under the guise of a plea for ‘peace.’”
The Sympathizing West
Linda Feldmann, staff writer, The Christian Science Monitor, recently headlined a question: “Is Barak Obama an imperial president?”
“The president (or his administration) has unilaterally changed elements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA); declared an anti-gay-rights law unconstitutional; lifted the threat of deportation for an entire class of undocumented immigrants; bypassed Senate confirmation of controversial nominees; waived compliance requirements in education law; and altered the work requirements under welfare reform. This month, the Obama administration took the highly unusual step of announcing that it will recognize gay marriages performed in Utah – even though Utah itself says it will not recognize them while the issue is pending in court.”
“President Obama meets every definition of an imperial presidency.”
Bob Unruh recently observed that the forensic profiler, Andrew G. Hodges, M.D., had pointed concern for what Obama was saying and doing. He warned that “martial law” imagery constantly arises in the President’s words and actions.
As examples, Hodges said that objective actions that fit this pattern include the government’s purchase of 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, the estimated 145,000 federal agents with firearm-carry authority, including the 65,000 agents for the Department of Homeland Security alone.
“Recall Obama’s earlier words which, importantly, he made spontaneously, strongly pointing toward an unconscious confession. ‘We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded [as the military].’
“What exactly was he thinking and why? Undeniably this was extreme: a civilian force just as well funded and strong as our military – implying majorly armed. The question is what exactly was Obama secretly confessing about his future plans?
“‘Remember, too, Obama was an Alinsky trainer. And Alinsky’s motto was ‘trick’ – deception from within – followed by revolution and social chaos,’ Hodges said.”
The following represents preparation stages for the power-wielding earth beast described in Revelation 13. Think of how the federal government is “testing” the will of the people, and its attempts to manipulate society:
- The “Occupy Movement”
- The “standoff” with Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy
- The IRS “attack” on the Tea Part movement and subsequent cover-up
- Harassment of Amish farmers in Pennsylvania
- TSA “pat-downs”
- Tax returns where one must declare that they have proper health insurance
- Executive orders that defy the Constitution and bypass Congress
- Unbridled printing of money
- Purchasing of “treasury debts”
- Manipulating the financial markets through the purchasing of equities
- Promoting voting without IDs
- Lax border enforcement with thousands of young people entering this country
- Pushing the gay agenda
- Arming Al Queda
- Obsession with non-existent global warming
- Permissive neglect of increasing terrorism
Wayne A. Root was a classmate of Obama at Columbia University. He said: “We were taught how to overwhelm the system until the economy collapses with spending, debt, and entitlements.” Obama is a “stealth Marxist,” he continued.
“Plain and simple, putting government in charge of the decisions of a private business is the very foundation of socialism. It is how economies like North Korea, Cuba, the old Soviet Union and East Germany have always been run.
“The evil and terrible news is coming in waves. And it’s all coming from one man. A man no longer hiding the fact that he is a tyrant, dictator, communist, and hater of America, capitalism and Judeo Christian values.”
Rush Limbaugh warned that what president Obama is doing is “uncharted territory.” It is “way beyond a banana republic now. This is Stalinism.”,
Tom Delay, former Texas congressman, said: “Americans now live ‘under a government of tyranny.’ … Redistribution of wealth is tyranny” [what we’ve seen in the Catholic Social Agenda].
In an agenda that guides a growing number of the world’s leaders, a “bizarre happening” occurred at the International Nuclear Security Summit in March 2014. Centered in the large circle of delegates was a “table” with a hovering hologram (extending high into the air) of a pyramid, such as is on the back of the U.S. dollar bill. Intriguingly, that bill has the words:
- “Novus Ordo Seclorum,” meaning “New Order of the Ages.”
- “ANNUIT COEPTIS” means “He approves of our undertaking” (“He” is the “eye”).
- That “He” refers to a god that will rise again in power. It is a “prophecy” intimating a “new order.”
- Who will be the ultimate “head”? An overseer of a world coalition: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast” (Revelation 17:13). The “antichrist” is posturing.
The tyranny of the earth beast expands. Eric Holder arrogantly testified before the House Judiciary Committee that he had a “vast amount” of discretion in which Federal laws are enforced!
From Bad to Worse
Elaine Huguenin and her husband, Jon (Christians and owners of Elane Photography, New Mexico), refused to photograph a lesbian wedding. They were taken before the New Mexico Human Rights Commission and charged with violation of the state’s “sexual orientation law.”
The commission ordered them to pay the lesbian couple $6,000.
- The Alliance Defending Freedom took up their case, which went to the New Mexico Supreme Court. The conviction was upheld – sadly. The U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear the case.
- That Court (April 7, 2014) let the case stand as per the original charge – thus, violating the couple’s religious convictions. They must now pay the fine, be willing to photograph homosexual couples or stop business.
Privileges have become rights, which have become law, which can be used to legally undermine freedom of conscience. Thus, a federal precedent has been made.
Adding deepening concern to this legal coercion invading our lives, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia noted on February 4, 2014, in a speech at the University of Hawaii Law School, that “internment camps,” as seen in World War II, may be seen again.
A chilling purge of Obama’s political enemies has begun. The forced early retirement of many of America’s best military leaders, the arrest of Dinesh D’Souza, the wiretapping of selected journalists and the public cry of New York governor Andrew Cuomo that conservatives have “no place in the state of New York,” all reveal this country’s moves toward tyranny.
James Risen of the New York Times noted: “I think 2013 will go down in history as the worst year for press freedom in the United States.”
Jonathan Turley is one of the nation’s most recognized legal scholars and civil libertarians. He holds the position of the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University. He told Congress: “The problem with what the president is doing is that he’s not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system, he’s becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid. That is the concentration of power in a single branch.”
The evolution of power, shown in Revelation 13, is well under way. Cries for justice and even impeachment will fall on deaf ears. The trajectory has been set. The momentum makes it unstoppable. We are in the “time period” of Revelation 17:11-13. Soon the Revelation 13 sea beast will “arise.” The end will arrive soon thereafter.
“What happens when people are seduced by government through handouts, government checks, government promises, and more? In Nazi Germany, Germans in the early 1930s were promised a return to the ‘glory days’ after the devastation of WWI. Government then started to paint picture of the good life returning, but only if government could become their god.
“They hung onto every promise of ‘hope and change.’ … Hope and change agents always promise utopia….
“This is horrible news, keep in mind that this is but a set-up for the Antichrist…. Paving the way for the ultimate government that will be god. The ‘Man of Lawlessness’ is waiting in the wings.”
“Here’s just a partial list of comparisons from Germany, 1938, to America, 2014.
- The demise of capitalism was fine and the rise of socialism was accepted.
- Few blinked when prayer was taken out of school in 1935.
- Daycare raised the children of Germany in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Christmas and Easter were taken out of the German public schools.
- Socialized medicine ruined the German healthcare system. The elderly and handicapped were marginalized.
- Abortion became the new normal and was even expected.
- Private education was gone by 1938. 
- Government spending skyrocketed and no one said a word. Taxation soared to 80%.
- First there was gun registration, but that was followed by gun confiscation by the Nazis.
- Free speech gradually faded. The newspapers and other media proclaimed the pro-government side of a story.
- The green agenda was adopted as it was steeped in paganism.
- Government spying went off the charts.
- Children sang songs of praise to Hitler.
- Germans were spellbound by the great oratory skills of Hitler. He couldn’t possibly be lying to them.
- The church in Germany did not want to make waves; it did not want to tackle controversy. Pulpits would never address serious issues or politics.
- The church in Germany was steered into mysticism such as today’s American pulpits that are okay with Christian Yoga-type deceptions. Hitler knew this would weaken the church and make it ineffective. Most, but not all churches in Germany, were riddled with compromise.
- Many pastors in Germany wanted to be popular and find favor with the government. They did not want to offend anyone.
“The people in Nazi Germany saw Hitler’s tactics as a means to an end. Even anti-Semitism was accepted as it was a means to an end to get the German glory days back.
“So what is the world coming to? What is America coming to? Exactly what the Bible predicted. We can delay the decay and be salt and light and spread the gospel while we have time. But government has become god to many in America and that is a bitter pill to swallow. God will stand for nothing or anyone coming before Him.
“It’s easy to get comfortable with government. Human nature wants to be taken care of. It’s easy to let compromise gradually turn into tyranny and that’s a frog-in-the-kettle phenomenon. It never happens overnight.
“When the people fear government, that is tyranny. When the government fears the people, that is liberty.”
Franklin S. Fowler, Jr., M.D.
Prophecy Research Initiative – non-profit 501(c)3 © 2014
EndTime Issues…, Number 167, July 3, 2014
Atmosphere,” May 14, 2013.