A man of many prestigious literary awards, the late Saul Bellow, said: “A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance.” Author David Niose noted in Psychology Today: “America is killing itself through its embrace and exaltation of ignorance, and the evidence is all around us.” That is especially evident in the growing culture of blame and decreasing accountability.
Restlessness and uncertainty from misinformation is growing. The mainstream media does not hesitate to promote dissension through skewed reporting that changes cultural attitudes. This is leading to a visceral anti-American spirit that is being relished by a growing number of “adult adolescents.” Compounding this, Rabbi Spero noted: There is a pervasive “naïve feeling” that things could be better if …
- Judeo–Christian values could be weakened
- Unbridled personal freedom was expanded
- United Nations-ism could replace Americanism to bring “peace”
- Progressive leaders could control the general populace
- Self-reliance and independence could be squelched by making citizens wards of the state
- Political leaders were immune to moral obligations
These narcissistic reasons partially explain why President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” is being attacked by politicians, academicians, media, socialites, Hollywood, and the left wing.
- There is a genuine, often ill-defined, distain and even hatred towards whatever is perceived as restrictive or controlling the “elite set.”
- Most intriguing and disconcerting, Pope Francis added to this egotistical spirit when he noted: “… the United States of America has ‘a distorted vision of the world’ and Americans must be ruled by a world government, as soon as possible, ‘for their own good.’ He went on to note his “ideal” government: “A ‘federal structure,’ resembling feudal times when the peasants were ruled by unimpeachable monarchs.”
Dynamics of Hate
Both liberals and conservatives “love” America. But they “love” America in different ways. One with patriotism to the flag, Columbus, fourth of July, religious freedom, moral standards, capitalism, traditional families and societal laws. The other supporting social entitlements, income and wealth distribution, sexual liberation, tolerance, women’s rights, abortion and gay rights, and a passion to be in charge!
Dinesh D’Souza debated the radical Bill Ayers (an Obama mentor) at Dartmouth College. Topic: What’s so Great about America? Ayers didn’t identify with anything patriotic but felt that the greatest tradition of the United States was the ability to protest. Because this man’s heart is filled with so much evil, it is actually an admission that he “loves” America so he can publically hate.
“Liberals are increasingly defining patriotism as ‘dissent.’”
“Hate” is a resistance against something “external” when one thinks that they would be “better off” if they could just eliminate it. To many, that means attaining power over or controlling something they do not now have or like.
- If what is despised cannot be eliminated, it often leads to hateful words, deceit or even attempts to subvert its name.
- Sadly, that, in turn, requires the recruitment of others to justify what they do.
- Lucifer became the devil by distorting reality, fostering deceit and recruiting others.
“Taking advantage of the loving, loyal trust reposed in him by the holy beings under his command, he had so artfully instilled into their minds his own distrust and discontent that his agency was not discerned. Lucifer had presented the purposes of God in a false light – misconstruing and distorting them to excite dissent and dissatisfaction. He cunningly drew his hearers on to give utterance to their feelings; then these expressions were repeated by him when it would serve his purpose, as evidence that the angels were not fully in harmony with the government of God. While claiming for himself perfect loyalty to God, he urged that changes in the order and laws of heaven were necessary for the stability of the divine government. Thus, while working to excite opposition to the law of God and to instill his own discontent into the minds of the angels under him, he was ostensibly seeking to remove dissatisfaction and to reconcile disaffected angels to the order of heaven. While secretly fomenting discord and rebellion, he with consummate craft caused it to appear as his sole purpose to promote loyalty and to preserve harmony and peace.
“The spirit of dissatisfaction thus kindled was doing its baleful work. While there was no open outbreak, division of feeling imperceptibly grew up among the angels.”
This explains how the “dragon’s tail” “drew one third of the angels of heaven” (Revelation 12:4). God’s way is the opposite. It is what brought Joshua to a leadership appeal (without deception, and preserving the integrity of the will):
“And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD” (Joshua 24:15).
“Our dilemma is how to maintain or regain our freedom against those who will use any coercive power to gain power.
“We are at a stage now in America where the Left is telling us what we can and cannot say. We are being told what is proper thought and expected to renounce our own common sense, judgment, standards, historical awareness, and need for reciprocity.
“Worse, too often conservatives have to worry about liberals or left-wing prosecutors charging them with ‘hate speech.’ … But daily we see conservatives afraid to speak their mind under the ever expanding threat of being brought up on hate speech or discrimination charges…. It seems that chargeable hate speech is only that which comes out of the mouth of those whom liberals feel they have a right to hate.”
Strengthening this cultural drift downward is the threat imposed by the internet and social media. One can attack, hate and subvert individuals, organizations, religion and a political opponent without ever facing them. This has emboldened the demon within humanity.
The unseen powers relegated to “principalities” (Ephesians 3:10) have moved into a position of massive influence since: “… the power of the human race to resist temptation is continually decreasing, Satan’s skill and power to tempt are continually increasing. This is one great reason why the temptations of the last days will be more severe than those of any other age.” 
Yet, God makes up for this deficit with an amazing and most stunning promise to the faithful: “No trial has overtaken you that is not faced by others. And God is faithful: He will not let you be tried beyond what you are able to bear, but with the trial will also provide a way out so that you may be able to endure it” (I Corinthians 10:13 – NET).
The “Despising” Spirit Grows
“Culture is defined as ‘a set of attitudes, values, beliefs, and behaviors shared by a group of people, communicated from one generation to the next via language or some other means of communications.” Hate is a four-letter word, a word that means the same thing across all cultures. Hate groups in the United States have risen at epidemic rates throughout the short 21st century. In the year 2000 there were 602 hate groups.
“In a nation where culture is supposed to converge and become a melting pot or a salad bar or whatever multi-cultural buzz word is currently being used to describe the American experiment of multiculturalism, hate is growing more and more every year.” In 2017 it increased to 954 such groups in America.
Current obvious targets of hate include President Trump’s politics, “cops” by black groups, illegal immigrants flooding America and the Jewish occupation of Palestine. Issues fomenting hatred and fear include political correctness, transgender bathroom laws, abortion, Confederate symbols, Republicans versus Democrats versus Libertarians, military involvement in the Middle East and religious expressions.
This cultural “intensity” has reached such a level that organizations now track “hate activity,” e.g., the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the non-profit news organization Propublica and the FBI.
The challenge that is making “hate crimes” hateful in themselves is the Left’s campaign of creating “victims” of hate, which creates prejudice against the alleged perpetrators. The expression of “intolerance” has taken on a new dimension in American life. Varied groups will do things against the normal ebb and flow of society. Then resistance and/or criticism are labeled as intolerance, which leads to conflict.
Politicians use this “chaos” to gain followers and voters. An example: California Senator Richard Pan has introduced Senate Bill 1424, entitled “Internet: Social Media False Information Strategic Plan.”
- Any internet blog, website or communication outlet with a physical presence in California must have a plan to “verify news stories.”
- They must use “fact-checkers” to verify any story.
- This would also apply to phone text messages and emails.
Use of what a “fact-checker” felt to be disingenuous would be a hateful act. This would clearly be a free speech killer. Enforcement agencies would focus especially on political positions. The “fact-checker” would be overseen by or be part of the state government! This is an explosive form of legislative coercion and hate!
The SPLC has labeled and listed groups with values that it doesn’t tolerate. Their power and “activist” work led to demanding Amazon and PayPal blacklist those who do business with them if they (the SPLC) “have labeled that organization as a ‘hate group’”!
- Groups on their list include the Family Research Council, the Catholic Family News and the American Family Association. Why? Because of their Biblically-based opposition to the homosexual lifestyle.
- Such conservative news sites as Drudge Report and Breitbart News are being attacked for “not” reporting accurately. Yet, they are premier places to get balanced news.
The SPLC labeled GuideStar, a charity-information site, as a “hate group” because they advocate traditional family values and oppose gay rights agendas. Liberty Counsel filed a lawsuit against the SPLC on their behalf for this “hate” label. Inconsistent with the law, Judge Raymond Jackson, of the Federal District Court of Norfolk, Virginia, threw out the lawsuit because the “label” was simply a “statement of information.” That judicial decision in itself is hatred – not protecting the Constitutional rights of GuideStar.
The dean of CUNY School of Law spoke out in defense of student hate activists disrupting Josh Blackman’s speaking out in support of the importance of the First Amendment to free speech. Blackman was a visiting law professor at Texas College of Law, Houston. CUNY extended no apologies. He was unable to bring his points to a logical conclusion at the event!
The Soros Factor
George Soros, a Hungarian–American business magnate is one of the world’s most successful investors. He has authored books and has been a generous philanthropist, donating billions of dollars to many causes – most of which promoted an agenda of political venom.
He gave many billions of dollars to his own “Open Society Foundation.” That became a key source, in turn, to donate funds to over 500 tax-exempt groups, most of which undermine American traditional values. He became an intense political activist when he opposed George W. Bush’s second run for presidency.
- When Bush won, he set up a fund-raising group called Democracy Alliance, which continues to support progressive (ultra-left leaning) causes.
- His patronizing of a growing number of protest movements and left-wing causes led Bill O’Reilly to call him an “extremist” and “off-the-charts” dangerous. He was the major sponsor of the Central American group traveling to the United States border to claim asylum.
Soros has funded numerous other ultra-left-wing organizations like Planned Parenthood, the National Defense Council, the Sierra Club, Amnesty International, Move-On.org, NAACP, NARAL Pro-Choice, People for the American Way and Black Lives Matter.
This man has been open about his fascination to undermine America.
Human Events published ten reasons why Soros is subverting America. This reflects how powerful this man of hate really is. It also continues to serve as a framework for what is fragmenting our society.
- Provides billions to left-wing causes: Using Open Society Foundation as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups such as ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Sojourners, and the National Organization for Women.
- Influences U.S. elections through funds and protest: His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career.
- Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”
- Media Matters: He is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group that hyperventilates over any conservative view that makes it into the mainstream media.
- MoveOn.org: He has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates and provides political negativism against the opposition.
- Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, White House chief of staff under President Clinton. This agency was instrumental in providing progressive talking points and policy positions for the Obama administration and mainstream media.
- Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his leftist environmental ideas were funded by Soros and was instrumental through Obama’s stimulus package in getting $110 billion in green initiatives.
- America Coming Together: A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters. ACT was fined $775,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violations of various federal campaign finance laws, leading to its demise.
- Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies to the hurt of governments.
- Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance – to put it bluntly. I fancied myself as some kind of god.”
During the presidential campaign between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, violent riots took place to undermine Trump’s image. These were paid for mainly by George Soros and Move-On.org, and pushed by David Brock formerly of Media Matters.
"The spirit of hate and revenge originated with Satan, and it led him to put to death the Son of God.”
“Pilate longed for a more intelligent faith. The dignified bearing of Jesus, and his calm self-possession when placed in a position where there would naturally be developed a spirit of hate and revenge, astonished Pilate and won his deep respect.”
“Still Pilate endeavored to save Him. ‘He said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath He done? I have found no cause of death in Him: I will therefore chastise Him, and let Him go.’ But the very mention of His release stirred the people to a tenfold frenzy. ‘Crucify Him, crucify Him,’ they cried. Louder and louder swelled the storm that Pilate’s indecision had called forth.”
A great deal of ignorance was invested in that hate. The rabbinical leaders used ignorance to foster hate.
“The same rebellion and hatred against Christ will be in the hearts of men at his second advent…. Satan has lost none of his skill and power which he has been exercising in past time. He can better deceive man now than at Christ’s first advent.”
Today the spirit of revenge, deception and hatred has invaded politics, academia and the media, and has become a cultural trend! Power is seen as truth. “[P]eople … see no distinction between good and evil or the truth and the lie, and they are intent on silencing those who see the difference.” 
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker recently said: “The Left is angry. Their rhetoric is filled with hate.” “This has to be countered!”
A new “moral theory” that is being promoted by left-wing leaders addresses political attitudes, which picture right-wing adversaries as “haters.” Yet, it is they who loath and abhor! They promote unconstitutional laws, claiming that they are justified because morally they supersede the rule of law.
- Why is such chaos occurring? According to clinical psychologist Deborah C. Tyler, it is because they are “morally naked.”
- They have no moral code. They have rejected the Judeo-Christian standard, which guides the totality of action based on faith in God, and have exalted political dogma, which addresses good and evil only in political thought codes.
Tyler went on to say:
“The anti-morality of left-wing hate-hustling arose in passionate opposition to Judeo-Christian morality, the tenets of which are, of course, labeled hate. Blinded by self-satisfaction, left-wingers travel on the fumes of … [revenge]. They take care that the unsourced and malleable hate-calling they invoke against others does not exact self-control or self-sacrifice. In fact, what the left mislabels as moral issues – climate change, statue removal, multifarious hate-policing – is cherished because these issues are cheap exhortations devoid of personal moral sacrifice. Left-wing anti-morality is not about doing good unto others, but rather about mouthing sensitivity to the marginalized. Politically correct messaging is sufficient for salvation: anti-moralist voodoo mind-readers, wailing about nonexistent mental states called phobias and sniffing about ‘white supremacy.’ American citizens have sufficient legal rights to take responsibility for their happiness (an inconvenient truth to the left wing). Therefore, politically based anti-moral dogma does not focus on actual persecution or subjugation. Instead, it identifies transgressive mental hate states – homophobia, transphobia, Islamophobia, xenophobia, white privilege, white supremacy, climate change denial – allegations that don't require evidence of actions of abuse against anyone. These are providential psychodiagnoses because it is impossible to prove or disprove mental states. This is why political activism of the left amounts to showy symbolism, like rich athletes plopping on cushy kneepads or Antifa/BLM types pitching poopie-diaper tantrums in the streets. Much more fun than actually helping anyone.”
Might the trending cause of hate be the Holy Spirit withdrawing its presence?
What has Happened to the Mind
Ever since the cohesive mob cry, “Crucify Him, crucify Him” (Luke 23:21), the dynamics of mob power has emboldened a group spirit that senses a “superior power or worth.” This has been studied extensively. It creates:
- Group prejudice
- A cohesive team spirit – giving strong social identity
- Self-esteem that is bolstered by sensing others are not as good as the “group”
- Destructive activism, which follows
The capacity to hate is in man’s nature. There are circumstances that bring it front and center. This occurred in America with the Ku Klux Klan, xenophobia toward the Chinese, anti-Semitism, deportations of Mexicans in the 1930s and civil rights violence in the 1950s and 1960s.
Albert Camarillo, emeritus professor of history at Stanford University, believes that:
- All this begins when one experiences negative problems that are caused by someone who can be identified.
- This leads one to conclude that something must be done about it.
- A spirit of intolerance ensues – then hatred brews.
- If economic uncertainty is present, it intensifies the emotions.
- A sense of loss of control is perceived.
- Retaliation follows.
Intriguingly, as true hate is increasing in America, the demographics affected are moving toward the better educated, more prosperous and mainstream citizens.
“I do not ever remember a period when so many Americans were afraid to simply give a conservative opinion. Making people live in fear may come natural to left-wing leaders, but wouldn’t you agree that in the last four years there is something in the air utterly censorious and un-American? You and I hear on a daily basis of some lift-wing politician or activist, be it Nancy Pelosi or Al Sharpton, threatening to shut down a conservative talk show host or calling for the removal of conservative commentators – threatening their jobs and livelihoods. Left-wing organizations monitor whatever anyone says. School principals and students, office managers and coworkers are afraid to talk like regular human beings used to talk prior to the reign of liberal political correctness….
“As worrisome as this is, nothing is as reprehensible and dangerous as what we are now seeing, which is frothing into an uncontrollable nightmare: the liberal justification to hate.”
All the haters have two things in common: (1) Either assigning themselves as victims or (2) labeling those they oppose as oppressive and worthy of being hated.
Today’s culture legitimizes hate. It gives permission to hate especially the right-wing groups (mainly religious people). No effort at fairness is required. It is a growing fraternity of hate.
Decades ago E. G. White made astute observations regarding these times. They follow the steps of hate that many scholarly studies have shown over the past few decades.
“And then the great deceiver will persuade men that those who serve God are causing these evils. The class that has provoked the displeasure of Heaven will charge all their troubles upon those whose obedience to God’s commandments is a perpetual reproof to transgressors. It will be declared that men are offending God by the violation of the Sunday sabbath; that this sin has brought calamities which will not cease until Sunday observance shall be strictly enforced; and that those who present the claims of the fourth commandment, thus destroying reverence for Sunday, are troublers of the people, preventing their restoration to divine favor and temporal prosperity. Thus the accusation urged of old against the servant of God will be repeated and upon grounds equally well established: “And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel? And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father’s house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the Lord, and thou hast followed Baalim.” 1 Kings 18:17, 18. As the wrath [hate] of the people shall be excited by false charges, they will pursue a course toward God’s ambassadors very similar to that which apostate Israel pursued toward Elijah.” 
Those who honor the Bible Sabbath will be denounced as enemies of law and order, as breaking down the moral restraints of society, causing anarchy and corruption, and calling down the judgments of God upon the earth. Their conscientious scruples will be pronounced obstinacy, stubbornness, and contempt of authority. They will be accused of disaffection toward the government. Ministers who deny the obligation of the divine law will present from the pulpit the duty of yielding obedience to the civil authorities as ordained of God. In legislative halls and courts of justice, commandment keepers will be misrepresented and condemned. A false coloring will be given to their words; the worst construction will be put upon their motives.” 
“The whole world is to be stirred with enmity [hatred] against Seventh-day Adventists, because they will not yield homage to the papacy, by honoring Sunday, the institution of this antichristian power. It is the purpose of Satan to cause them to be blotted from the earth, in order that his supremacy of the world may not be disputed.”
The dynamics for resistance, blame, irritation and hate is set when there is a group perception that harm and/or loss has occurred. Eliminating the alleged perpetrator is perceived as a moral cause!
Argentinean Bishop Marcelo Sanchez Sorondo is chancellor of the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences. He visited China late 2017. Upon returning to the Vatican, he spoke out regarding his observations (February 2018).
- Reporting on Sorondo’s visit: “The bishop took pains to show a number of presumed points of convergence between the Vatican and China, insisting that Beijing defends ‘the dignity of the person’ better than other countries, … and that China is assuming a position of ‘moral leadership’ in the area of combating climate change, which other countries ‘have abandoned.’”
So strange since China has:
- Forced abortion
- Slave labor
- Rampant persecution of Christians
- Limited freedom
- Christian church demolitions
- And – the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom labels China of particular concern for its egregious violations of religious liberty.
Bishop Sorondo claimed that China’s government parallels Catholic social doctrine!
So many events, attitudes and powerful influences are in place to ignite earth’s “final hate”:
“As the second appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ draws near, satanic agencies are moved from beneath. Satan will not only appear as a human being, but he will personate Jesus Christ; and the world who has rejected the truth will receive him as the Lord of lords and King of kings. He will exercise his power, and work upon the human imagination. He will corrupt both the minds and the bodies of men, and will work through the children of disobedience, fascinating and charming, as does a serpent. What a spectacle will the world be for heavenly intelligences! What a spectacle for God, the Creator of the world, to behold! The form Satan assumed in Eden when leading our first parents to transgress, was of a character to bewilder and confuse the mind. He will work in as subtle a manner as we near the end of earth's history. All his deceiving power will be brought to bear upon human subjects, to complete the work of deluding the human family. So deceptive will be his working, that men will do as they did in the days of Christ; and when asked, Whom shall I release unto you, Christ or Barabbas? the almost universal cry will be, Barabbas, Barabbas! And when the question is asked, ‘What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King of the Jews?’ the cry again will be, ‘Crucify him!’ Christ will be represented in the person of those who accept the truth, and who identify their interest with that of their Lord. The world will be enraged at them in the same way that they were enraged at Christ, and the disciples of Christ will know that they are to be treated no better than was their Lord. But Christ will surely identify his interest with that of those who accept him as their personal Saviour. Every insult, every reproach, every false accusation made against them by those who have turned their ears away from the truth and are turned unto fables, will be charged upon the guilty ones as done to Christ in the person of his saints.” 
It will be worth it all when we see Jesus!
Prophecy Research Initiative – non-profit 501(c)3 © 2018
EndTime Issues…, Number 213, May 3, 2018
hatehustle.html#ixzz5D31VkQbn (emphasis added)